- Awards & Recognition for SMC Data Systems, Inc.
- Fred C. Gloeckner & Company Incorporated - November 20, 2003
- Biotest Diagnostics Corporation - April 9, 2004
- State Shorthand Reporting Service - April 2, 2004
- Blue Star Webbing Corp. - March 1, 2004
- Life Benefit Plan - February 10, 2004
- Hall-Mark IBM Business Unit - February 16, 2000
- L&R Distributors, Inc. - July 9, 1997
- Hansom Fabrics - July 19, 1994
- Blue Star Webbing Corp. - May 11, 1994
- IBM - March 26, 1992
- Romar International Corp. - December 11, 1991
- Forms and Peripherals, Inc. - August 25, 1987
- Sennheiser - March 24, 1986
- Jean Patou - May 9, 1985
- Scott Calder International - September 8, 1983
- Blue Star Webbing Corp. - February 10, 1982
Part of an Enterprise-Wide Solution
SMC Data Systems specializes in helping manufacturing and distribution companies increase efficiency, improve customer service and augment cash flow. We do this by delivering an integrated combination of software and services for inventory control and inventory management including: supply chain management software solutions, manufacturing software solutions, distribution management software solutions, inventory tracking systems, warehouse management and logistics software, just in time inventory control systems, retail software, e-business software, sales force automation & CRM software, purchase order management, plus a team of experts in the business of manufacturing and distribution. The bottom line: we understand your business challenges and work closely with you to implement the solutions that work best for your company.
We've been providing these solutions since 1980. We were here for you then, we're here for you now and we'll be here tomorrow.
SMC Data Systems' Supply Chain Management Software Solutions:
Powered by the VAI’s S2K Enterprise Family of Products
SMC Data Systems Supply Chain Management Software Solutions are powered by the leading technologies developed by Vormittag Associates, Inc. (VAI). Vormittag Associates Inc. (VAI) is a Premier IBM Business Partner and award winning software developer. The company's enterprise software product, VAI’s S2K Enterprise, offers a suite of dynamic automated applications for the wholesale distribution, manufacturing, and retail industries. Designed for the mid-range market, VAI’s S2K Enterprise is in use in over 700 companies worldwide. Most important, the flexibility and adaptability of VAI’s S2K Enterprise enables SMC Data Systems Supply Chain Management Software Solutions to easily accommodate even your most pressing and complex business requirements with minimum IT support. In fact, many of our customers experience a substantial return on investment with no IT staff!.
Be sure to check out the Progressive Distributor Magazine article highlighting the success experienced by Construction Materials---a building materials distributor powered by VAI VAI’s S2K Enterprise software 18 branches that sells tools, concrete accessories, masonry products and other building supplies to commercial contractors throughout the Southeast U.S.