S2K Enterprise Manufacturing Software
S2K Manufacturing Software provides a suite of manufacturing applications to help you minimize costs, improve shop floor systems, maximize profitability, and open new markets.
Manufacturing Work Orders
- Work order processing application to addresses all aspects of the creation of a manufacturing order
- Supports multiple bill of material (BOM) for one finished item.
- Users can configure the BOM using unlimited features and options directly from order processing.
- Work order processing allows companies to generate orders to stock, made to order (MTO), or planned orders all from one screen.
- Scheduling application enables you to drill down to material availability, costs, select substitutes, improve shop floor systems, and even change routing steps based on capacity.
- Order status screens allow inquiry into orders with shortages, material commitments, and show the effect on scheduling, and many other functions.
- Work flow triggers help improve shop floor systems, and enforce work practices throughout the enterprise as they relate to the design, manufacturing and support of engineered products by notifying management of critical issues through the use of conditional e-mails.
- Production costing application posts production costs to the General Ledger for inclusion in financial statements. Manufacturing variances are calculated for material, labor, and overhead.
- Extensive management reporting includes standard vs. actual analysis, material variances, scrap reporting, labor efficiencies, and more. The result is a top-level overview of improve shop floor systems and production efficiency.
Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- MRP Software is tightly integrated with the Customer Orders, Inventory, Sales Analysis (Forecasting), Purchasing, and Manufacturing modules of S2K Enterprise and is sensitive to company and plant specific criteria.
- Analyzes the existing stock status of all raw materials and finished goods helping the user determine precisely when and how much material should be purchased or manufactured.
- Based on a time-phased analysis of sales orders, production orders, purchase orders, current inventory levels, and forecasts. Demand analysis can be viewed daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Complete pegging is supported which allows the user to drill down to the critical data such as purchase order and manufacturing order due dates, and actual customer order item commitments.
- S2K MRP automatically generates suggestions based on parameters such as minimum balance, lead time, etc.
- For easy review, MRP will classify items as critical, expedite, or push-out. These suggestions can then be analyzed through the MRP inquiry function, and modified or converted into manufacturing work orders and vendor purchase orders.
Shop Floor Systems Control
- Data collection device options support both hand held scanners as well as RF devices.
- Seamless integration of components allows you to monitor and carry out business in real-time. This functionality will immediately update a manufacturing order’s requirements planning in order to determine available capacity at a given department / work center / machine.
- Extensive inquiries and reporting exist to show not only employee productivity, but also material variances with comparisons of actual versus standard cost. In addition, interfaces to various payroll programs are available.
- S2K Product Quality Software easily integrates with our Inventory, Purchasing, and Shop Floor Control manufacturing software solutions.
- Product Quality Software allows you to track user defined tests, results, and the disposition of an item throughout the manufacturing process.
- For raw materials, received lots are placed on quality hold pending testing. Until all tests have been passed, the product can neither be consumed in manufacturing nor sold.
- Manufacturing, quality tests can be required upon completion or following specific production steps.
- In addition to the historical storage of this data, the S2K Product Quality Software can produce a certificate (C of A) indicating all tests performed including individual test results.
- With the S2K Product Quality Module you’ll gain valuable data you can use to track and improve quality control at all points of the manufacturing process and shop floor systems.
Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP)
- Helps to determine your company’s ability to meet manufacturing demand.
- Users can view soft, firm, planned, and suggested demand, providing the data for a detailed analysis of actual, projected, and suggested capacity requirements.
- Changes can be made that immediately affect the production schedule. Due to its flexible design and tight integration with the rest of S2K Enterprise, the CRP Software can be used as a long range planning tool as well as a short-term production scheduling aid.
- Capacity Requirements Planning provides the summary information you need to spot situations where capacity is short or long, enabling you to shift production and manage resources efficiently. Multiple views allow you to analyze machine, work center, and department capacities.
- Extensive capabilities exist to drill down into detailed scheduling data including orders making up the demand, as well as analysis of bottlenecks.
- Alternate routings allow automatic calculation of “available to promise” (ATP) dates for easy bottleneck resolution.
- The S2K Finite Scheduling program creates a finite capacity schedule based on the planned capacity reflected in the shop calendar for each department / work center / machine.
- By establishing rules for each production facility, the Finite Scheduler will generate a schedule of orders in the desired sequence using a finite forward method. The rules may include virtually any field in the shop floor system (due date, priority, user defined fields, etc.), and may be sequenced by the users, allowing them to consider efficiencies in sequencing operations to minimize set uptime and maximize resource capacity