Warehouse Management and Logistics Software
The S2K Warehouse Management Software (WMS) will allow you to monitor warehouse activities in real-time mode minimizing entry errors, and help you measure the efficiency of your warehouse employees.
This powerful application provides both paper-based and radio frequency processing for inventory receiving, movement and replenishments, product put-aways, order picking, shipment verification, cycle counting, and much more.
S2K Warehouse Management highlights:
- Match the items being received to your purchase order or container to verify that the correct items are being received.
- Lots and serial numbers can be recorded, and item bar code labels can be automatically generated for products without bar codes.
- Bulk receiving: The system can print a pallet license plate for easy tracking of pallet movements.
- Using fixed or random bin logic, and based on a myriad of user defined parameters, the system will then automatically assign a put-away location.
- Order Manager Module: Allows warehouse managers to view and release sales orders and warehouse transfer requests for either individual or wave picking.
- Users can view selected orders and group them for efficient picking based on a wide range of sort options.
- Warehouse manager has the ability to review picking in progress and analyze performance by area, zone and picker.
- User can verify the items picked against each customer order.
- System verifies that the correct item and quantity was picked.
- The system also prompts for any serial numbers or lot numbers that may be required.
- Pick and pack shipment verification allows the user to track which items are in a specific box.
- As each box is filled, the system will produce a shipping label that can be scanned and integrated with common carrier parcel systems such as UPS Worldship, or Fedex
- Users can track weight, freight charges and tracking numbers. Integrated EDI features provide automatic UCC-128 label printing and electronic advance ship notices.
- Warehouse transfers can be automatically or manually created for both inter-location and inter-company transfers.
- Suggested transfers are based on the usage, transfer lead time, and minimum requirements of each location.
- Use the transfer maintenance program within S2K WMS to review suggested transfers and adjust the stock allocations for each item by location.
- Transfers are released to the Order Manager dashboard for picking.
Cycle Counting and Physical Counting
- S2K WMS Cycle Counting and Physical Inventory modules provide management with tools to control and gauge the accuracy of current inventory records maintained in the locator system.
- Automatic cycle counting takes place continuously based on the cycle class code assigned in the item master file.
- The cycle count process writes transaction records, prints count sheets, allows RF-based counting and produces variance reports.
- Full physical inventory counting is supported using wireless terminals or count sheets. Detailed inquiries display all counting activity and variances reported
Truck Routing / Load Management
- The Route Manager module allows traffic managers to review route volumes by date.
- From the route manager screen users can view a route summary, customer totals, and individual customer orders.
- Users can dynamically change stops or merge routes, move customers to alternate routes, split shipments, and create units-of-work.
- S2K Route Manager allows for greater picking efficiencies by offering multiple grouping options.
- Once released for picking, shipping labels can be printed for conveyor system identification, and managers can track picking progress from the picking dashboard.
We've been providing these solutions since 1980. We were here for you then, we're here for you now and we'll be here tomorrow.